Friday, September 24, 2010

Mom Is Currently Playing The World of WarCraft

To begin, I want to share the latest online game that has been keeping in front of the computer lately. It is the only game that inspired me to put up an online journal all just for the excitement of  sharing my experiences online both high and low.  The World of WarCraft. 

I wasn't really a fan. Being a gamer, I did finished WarCraft III: The Reign Of Chaos to The Frozen Throne.  But back then,  I was just an ordinary gamer, I was never a die hard player. I play for the sake of entertainment and fun. It's not even a hobby. My love for the World of WarCraft started when my husband and I made an agreement. You see, I went slow on gaming when I became a mom. Eventually, my interest died down a bit. My husband was very eager to bring back that gaming flame in me. He had to bribe me first until I finally agreed to "at least" try it for about a week. If  the game(World of WarCraft) will not get me up and running again, maybe, it's just time to hold off the games for a while. And then I tried. But as expected, the World of WarCraft is "The Game" of all time. In an instant, I got hooked up, playing while in the middle of my chores and taking care of the family. All I wanted to do is to level up each day. I was lucky enough to be accompanied by friends who's been playing for years, which I consider experts in this world we're playing in.
The World of WarCraft is a multiplayer online role-playing game created by Blizzard Entertainment. A player is able to create a character, an avatar in third or first person view. Random objectives were made ready in order to help the player's avatar to level up. Maximum is Level 80 starting from W0W Vanilla, The Burning Crusades, and Wrath of The Lich King. Exploring the landscape, fighting various monsters, completing quests, and interacting with non-player characters (NPCs) or other players.-source-
Here's a little something on what's in store for you.


The world itself is stunning. There's so much to do, so much to explore, so much to discover and so much to share...

No comments: