Thursday, October 28, 2010

Of Phishers and Hackers

Let me start by defining 2 words that is very rampant in the internet.

Phishing: is an illegal attempt to acquire information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details and other valuable information online.

Hackers: who performs the act of stealing bypassing a security system. 

Put these 2 together, it will only create 1 word: Losers!!! oh right let me add 2 more words: Desperate Wannabes!

Just recently, a Phishing attempt using my gmail account was detected by my computer's security. To be specific, Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. And when I was about to log-in this afternoon to purchase something from the Blizzard Store, I received a warning for several attempts made for logging-in. Obviously, somebody tried, and it wasn't a successful attempt. 

Hear this losers, you are not trying to outsmart me as a player, it's you putting Blizzard's Security System to a test. So, were you able to achieve your goals? As far as I'm concerned I'm still  able to log-in my accounts and thank God, I was able to change everything.

You may live and continue this act as unidentified individuals and that you're masters at getting away with it , but mind you, there's a Greater Being watching  over you. This may not yet be your time, but expect for the worse once you reach your limit.

No comments: