Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To Become An Explorer

Simple, before the World of Warcraft changes on December 7, 2010, one of my goals which is in progress right now is to explore the beautiful, breathtaking view of the world itself. Discovering and exploring made me love W0W in an instant. 

Just a little story: I started playing The World of WarCraft to end a deal between me and my husband. To try it for a week was originally the plan. And again, just looking at the world, pulled the curious me. For me, it is the game for all time. I am overwhelmed with the world itself. Venturing to different quests, missions and simply just loving the fact that I am now seeing and playing the bigger and better version of WARCRAFT per se.

I'm running out of time, now that the old world is about to change... Take a  peek on what's going to happen next.
Cataclysm Cinematic Revealed


No comments: