Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Goblin Warrior

First off, my main character is still in level 80. Ask why, when everyone is leveling up to 85... I got pretty excited to try a Goblin. Still within my preference (a DPS). Remember when I shared that I wanted to explore the new world. Well, it's hitting 2 birds with one stone. A new character + exploring both at the same time. My husband and I created our own guild too. We both have level 80s standing by.

I look at Cataclysm as The World of Warcraft being reinvented. It's a whole new game. But of course, for old players, getting started is not going to be as hard, especially for questing, doing instances and raids. The story of the Goblins starts at Kezan their homeland. To know more, please check the link included:http://www.wowwiki.com/Kezan
It was quite an adventure for me as a player. When Deathwing the Destroyer returned, the volcano at the heart of Kezan became active and overpowered the island for good, forcing the Goblins to flee. Later on, the surviving fleet of Goblins got themselves caught in the middle of a battle in the sea between the Alliance and the Horde. The Horde and the Goblins didn't win that ambush and survivors settled at the Lost Isles. The quest continued until I was ordered to report to Garrosh Hellscream in Ogrimmar. These are just parts of the adventure the Goblins went through. I was impressed with the Goblins' high intelligence on technology. Craftsmen I must say.

No comments: