Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sam Raimi To Direct or Not W0W Movie

Well, it's kinda late for me to hear this news. My husband and I are always talking about it... A Warcraft Movie. Finally, when we thought it's going to happen, we heard that Sam Raimi had a change of heart and decided to direct Oz instead. It was back in 2009 when Blizzard Entertainment finalized The World of Warcraft Movie with Sam Raimi. Blizzard Entertainment made a great choice (Sam Raimi) to direct the game of all time. It was said that the movie will concentrate in the Warcraft Universe itself. Some say, that The Rise of The Lich King is also being considered. These my friends are just based on the research I made online. Several other websites raved about it.

The people behind this magnificent movie are trying to create realistic characters that can portray and live The World of Warcraft like they're in the game itself. 
Sources:
www.tomshardware.com
wow.joystiq.com
www.collider.com/
www.warcraft-themovie.com/
Watch this Cinematic Trailer: Wrath of The Lich King


I'm staying positive. I want this movie to push, I want this flick to happen. If Blizzard can make a trailer this good, imagine the upcoming World of Warcraft Movie.

No comments: