Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A 7-Day Free Playtime

So it has been months since I last played World of Warcraft. Yesterday, was my big come back. When I went to the Blizzard store to purchase a month of game time, I found a surprising note posted under my account. I didn't hesitate to check what was it about. I thought it was just some scam, but on second thought, I'm accessing it using my account, so it's gotta be from Blizzard. When I clicked on it, I was granted a 7- day free game time, valid until August 3, 2011, exactly a week from now. 

So I saved up my money for extra load. Might as well buy a new game time when my free playtime is over.

Thank you Blizzard!

1 comment:

unikorna said...

ohh you are my sister :))). I love gaming, I tried WoW but I love most Lineage and Aion. So lovely to meet you really!!!!!