Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Play Time With Diablo III Open Beta Weekend

Did you have fun playing DiabloIII over the weekend? I did, even though I got kicked out from the server several times. Funny because some people found DiabloIII boring, maybe they missed out on the first 2 installments. Pulling inspiration from Diablo 1 &2, definitely, I can say that Diablo3 is considered as one of the much-awaited games of Blizzard.

What happened was all part of a stress test, it's understandable if play time went rough over the weekend. DiabloIII is the in-between of games. It's not really that boring and it's not too complicated and stressful to play yet, it guarantees a satisfying adventure. My short journey through a monk was still awesome. I can't wait to have a copy.

1 comment:

Ioana-Carmen said...

This is so nice darling! What do u say about following each other?:X


FashionSpot.ro